загрузка...Rudny, School №19
Theme: “Enjoy English”
Teachers: Sarmurzina Zh.S.
Theme: “Enjoy English”
The aim: to develop pupils’ intellect, to practice hearing, speaking, to memorize and retain in memory the language material they have learnt.
The type: an intellectual show
Visual aids: slides, placards, markers, a computer, an interactive board, pictures.
Epigraph: “I’m a part of the world,
And the world is a part of me”
Good afternoon, dear pupils, teachers and guests! Welcome to our intellectual show! We are glad to see you and we hope that you’ll enjoy today’s game.
Language is the main type of means of communication. There are nearly 3000 languages in the world. English and Russian are the languages of an international communication, they are the languages of Pushkin, Shakespeare, Lermontov< Byron, whom we love and respect for their poems, sonnets and novels. And Kazakh is the state language of our country.
With the help of the knowledge of foreign languages we can communicate with each other, through the Internet or get necessary information from it. And with the help of Russian and Kazakh we can develop our skills in oral speech and reading and bring up as patriots of our motherland.
- Well, we begin our game and let’s meet our participants.
- ( Participants tell some words about themselves, about hobbies, favourite subjects, motto, etc.)
“Friendships” “The more we are together, the happier we are”.
“Smile” “The world will be ours with English”.
After meeting our participants lets listen to the poem by Bekdillaeva Nursila:
I can read I can write
I can speak English too,
I love learning English
And what about you?
Now let’s begin our game. The first level is called “Baiga”
Each team must answer my questions in turn.
1. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
2. How many seasons are there in a year?
3. Who is my father’s father?
4. Who is my mother’s son?
5. When do the English celebrate Christmas?
6. What holiday do English people celebrate on the 14th of February?
7. Is “vegetable” food or animal?
8. Is “carrot” a vegetable or fruit?
9. Where do we do our homework?
10. Where do we cook and wash up?
Level 2 “Polyglot”
1. Жылтырағанның бәрі ... ... емес. ( алтын, золото, gold)
2. Ештен ... ... жақсы ( кеш, поздно, late)
3. Нет дыма без ... .... ( огня, от, fire)
4. Куй железо пока ... ... ( горячо, ыстық, hot)
5. East or West, …… is best ( home, дом, үй)
6. An …… a day keeps the doctor away ( apple, яблоко, алма)
Level 3 “Magic seven”
20 20 20
30 30 30
40 40 40
20blue - Әр мақалдың ағылшын тілінде нұсқасын табу
1.Басы қатты болса, аяғы тәтті болады a) Better late than never
2.Оқусыз бідім жоқ, білімсіз күнің жоқ b) All is well that ends well
3.Ештен кеш жақсы c) Live and learn
20 yellow – Қазақ нақыл сөздерді қазақ тіліне аудар.
1. The most important thing is not to win, but to take a part.
2. Ask what your country can do for you, ask what can do for your country.
20 red – Find out a word
lsocoh - ; dfnire - ; rewolf - rothme –
30 blue - Find the opposites:
30 yellow - Riddles
What runs without legs?
A little woman with 12 children, some short, some long, some cold, some hot.
What is she?
These two brothers live not very far apart, one on the left, one on the right but they never see each other.
30 red - Make up sentences
have / been / They / in Moscow / for / living / 2 years
play / every / I / tennis / day
is / Kazakhstan / the / Astana / capital / of
40 blue - Do you know this?
WHAT IS THE ANIMAL?
1. It is an animal. It lives in the forest. It likes to catch and hares. It is orange. What is it? (It’s a fox)
2. It is an animal. It lives in the house/ it likes to eat cheese. It is grey. What is it? (It’s a mouse)
3. It is an animal. It lives in Africa. It has got a long neck. It likes to eat grass and leaves. It is yellow and brown. What is it? (it’s a giraffe)
4. It is an animal. It lives at home. It likes to drink milk very much. It is little. It catches mice. What is it? (It’s a cat)
5. It is an animal. It lives in the rivers. It has got a long body and tail. It has got terrible teeth. It is green. What is it? (It’s a crocodile)
40 yellow - Grammar
Show the formula of the Real Conditional
Show the formula of the Unreal Conditional
40 red - The table – Fill in …
Country Capital Language
It’s time to start the fourth level – “Captains’ Competition”
They will draw a picture listening to my instructions.
Please at the bottom of the paper draw a very big circle (apple)
Then on the circle draw a smaller circle.
Then on the second circle draw the third circle, smaller than the second.
In the smallest circle at the top draw two small circles, two eyes.
Then draw a nose, a mouth.
On the smallest circle draw a cap.
Then draw arms and hands.
The picture is ready!
Let’s listen to the song about “My Bonny” by pupils of 4th form.
- So, thank you for the game. We wish you health, we wish you joy! Good – bye! Тәлімгер.орг Полный текст материала на тему Enjoy English можно смотреть в скачиваемом файле. На этой странице приведен фрагмент материала
|Көрсетілім: 385 | Жүктеулер: 0 ||
Профильное обучение; опыт, основные проблемы и пути их решения00:13
Салауатты өмір салтын қалыптастырудағы, оқушылардың денсаулығын сақтау аспектілері21:44
«60 метрге жүгіру».15:56
« Атмосфера» тақырыбына корытынды- қайталау сабағы.20:50
Еуропаның экономикалық-географиялық жағдайына сипаттама.Билеттер.12:11
Негізгі генетикалық ұғымдар. Мендель заңы және оның тәжірибелері01:14
«Өсімдік - өмір сәні, өмір нәрі»00:33
Ақмола облысының рекреациялық ресурстары және маңызы.02:23
«Гимнастика. Висы и упоры»
|Барлық пікірлер: 0|