Ағылышын тілі пәні мұғалімі:
Койшыбаева Айдана Габитовна
The Form: 7 “A”, 7 “Ә”, 7 “Б”, 7 “Г”
The theme: «Kazakh Khans»
The type of lesson: Reading for pleasure
The kind of the lesson: Learn more about Kazakh history
The objectives : 1. To activate knowledge about Kazakh heroes through playing game, doing different tasks.
2. Will be able to know name of Kazakh heroes in English
3. Will be able to describe historic events.
Visual aids: Active board, presentation, videos, papers, ballons.
The procedure of the lesson:
Good afternoon dear teachers, pupils and guests. You are welcome to our English Historic trip. We glad to see you! The pupils of the 7 th forms take part in our trip. Where are you show your knowledge about our Kazakh history.
I am glad to see you at our lesson today because we have an unusual lesson.
- Let's start our historic trip.
Good luck for you!!!
1. The first trip. To check pupils home tasks (presentations) about Kazakh Khans:
1. Abylai Khan and Tauke Khan
2. Kasym Khan and Zhangir Khan
3. Hak- Nazar Khan and Yesim Khan
4. Kerei and Zhanibek Khans
2. The second trip. We watch video about Kazakh Khanate.
3. The third our trip is Quiz. You must answer some questions:
1. Where did Kazakh Khanate?
b) Chu, Talas, West Zhetysu
c) Chu, Talas, Goat Bashy
2. In what work did find the first mention of nomadic life?
a) Tanarikh Tanarikh Khamsa
3. When and where was a monument to the Khans Kerey and Zhanibek?
a) July 12, 2010 in Astana near Baiterek
b) June 1, 2010 in Astana near the museum of the First President of Kazakhstan
c) May 9, 2011 in Almaty
4. Who were Zhanibek and Kerey successors of the business?
b) Abul Khair
c) Kasym Khan and Buryndyk
5. What cities were comparated in Kazakh Khanate?
a) Suzak, Sauran
b) Syganak and part Syrdarian oases
c) Suzak, Sauran, Syganak and part Syrdarian oases.
6. What cities did Kasym Khan take in his hands?
a) Syganak and Syrdarya
b) Sauran and Suzak
c) Turkestan and Tashkent
7. Hak- Nazar Khan fought against…
a) Russian Imperia
b) Oirats nd Mughal Khan Abdu- Rashidi
c) Bashkirs and Nogays
8. Who was khan after Tauekel Khan?
a) Yesim Khan
b) Shigay Khan
c) Abdullah Khan
9. What Khans had nickname “Sulkym Zhengir”?
a) Yesim Khan
b) Zhangir Khan
c) Hak- Nazar Khan
10. Where showed heroism and the incredible power of the military spirit of the Kazakhs?
11. What name had ruled by Tauke Khan?
a) “Golden Age”
b) “Bitter Age”
c) “Silver Age”
12. Who found the first to Streamline tribal and clan relations?
a) Kasym Khan
b) Tauke Khan
c) Yesym Khan
13. What did call a set of laws by Tauke Khan?
a) Zheti Zhargy
b) Kasym Khan`s Kaska Zholy
c) Yesim Khan`s Yeski Zholy
14. Who was a truly great leader of the Kazakh people in all battles in the 18th century?
a) Yesim Khan
b) Tauke Khan
c) Abylai Khan
15. Who were the council three beys and the Zhuz called?
Kazbek bi, Tole bi, Aiteke bi/ Uly zhuz, Orta zhuz, Kishi zhuz
16. how old was the formation of Kazakh Khanate in this year?
4. The fourth part of our lesson is pupils read some information about Kazakh Beys. We give you three information and you must read and we give three pictures Kazakh Beys and you must find theirs names. And speak about Kazakh Khans.
The statesman, one of the three biys made a great contribution fate of the Kazakh people. Aiteke Baybekuly - Chief Advisor to the Amir Temir, a descendant of Oraz kazhy in the fifth generation; descendant Seitkulov, called Persian, Uzbek, Kyrgyz, Kazakh peoples' Sinesof bois "(the man with crystal heart), in the third generation. This - Kazakh biy, representing the younger Horde to Abylkhair Khan, a close relative of batyra Zhalantos, who ruled at the time of Samarkand Yesim Khan. Aiteke started to learn to read and write at the age of 5 mullahs.
Great Kazakh bi belonged to the Middle zhuzu to section Karakesek Argyn tribe. He was born on the banks of the Syr Darya (the exact place of birth unknown), childhood and youth spent in the Tau and Ulytau belonged to the Middle zhuzu, to the genus of the tribe Karakesek Argyn. Keldibek father, grandfather Shanshar. Shanshara name was so well known and popular, that the maternal grandfather - Suleimen afar prikocheval Shansharu to whom for his erudition, wisdom called Abylai. Thanks to the family tradition of education Kazybek already in childhood showed eloquence and sharp mind, becoming a renowned bi of years. Kazybek bi actively participated in the affairs of government at the time of the Khans Tauke Samek, Abulmambeta, Abylair, contributed to the effectiveness of internal and external policies of the Kazakh khans. He became one of the organizers of the nationwide struggle against Jungar occupiers. Supporting the establishment of friendly relations with Russia, he also opposed the close connection with the Qin empire.
Kazakh public figure, Bi of the Great Zhuz, one of the authors of the Laws named "Zhety Zhargy" ("Seven laws"), orator and poet. TOLE BI Alibekuly (1663 — 1756) was a bi of the Great Zhuz, statesman, orator and advisor to Tayke Khan. According to historical records, he was born in 1663 at a summer pasture (today Zhaysan pasture) near the Shu River, Zhambyl region. The date of his death varies in different sources. Most of them mention 1756. He played a truly historic role at the junction of two centuries filled with momentous events for the people. One period of his life was associated with the era of Khan Tauke, when peace and tranquillity reigned in Kazakh society. Another, more significant part of Tole-bi’s life came during hard times, when the existence of over 1.5 million Kazakhs was under threat from Junggar aggression and proximity to major powers. Tole-bi’s legend has spread from Kazakhstan to its neighbours Russia, China, Mongolia, Iran, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. When on June 10, 1734, Russian Empress Anna Ioanovna sent a response to Khan Zholbarys about joining Russia, she acknowledged Tole-bi as an influential person of the Great Zhuz (an alliance of Kazakh nomadic tribes; one of three in Kazakhstan).
T.: Thank you very much for your work. I think our lesson was very interesting for you. You know a lot of different things. Dear judges, tell us the score of the quiz, please. We know a lot of information of Kazakh Khanate. Thank for your attention!