The 5th grade
The theme of the lesson: Where are you from!
The aims of the lesson:1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about Where are you from, to train new words and discussion an English language
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills to learn Numbers 1-10 and letters .
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction
The equipment of the lesson: diagrams on the tasks, pictures, posters, computers,
The procedure of the lesson
-Good morning children?
-How are you?
b) A talk about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
c) A talk about the weather?
-What day is it today? -What season is it now?
-What date is it today? - What month is it now?
II) Phonetic drills
Aa as [ei] Jane
[ae] Ann, Dan
[ә] Ada, Japan
Jj [dз] Jane, Jam
- To work with dialog
What is you name?
My name is Marat.
What is your surname?
My surname is ….
III) Check up the home task
IV) The Presentation of the new theme
- Where are you from? Где ты живеш?
I’m from Kazakhstan Я из Казахстана
Where are you from in Kazakhstan?
I’m from Shelek.
- Listen and repeat the letters
Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Pp
- Write the letters
- To work with books
Exercise 1 listen and repeat
Where are you from Omar?
I’m from Kazakhstan.
Exercise 2 Talk to your friend
Where are you from----------?
I’m from ------------------.
Exercise 3 Talk to other friends.
Exercise 4 Listen and repeat.
Exercise 5 Talk to you friend.
Exercise 6 listen and repeat.
- Study the numbers
0-zero 6 – Six
1- One 7- Seven
2- Two 8 - Eight
3- Three 9- Night
4- Four 10- Ten
- Spell the names of boys and girls
- Spell the names of cities in Kazakhstan
Astana, Taraz, Aktay, Semey,Pavlodar . . . . . . . . .
V) Control of understanding
- Count from 0 to 10 and from 10 to 0
- Calculate and write
5+5= VI) Conclusions and marks
Home task Exercise: To learn new words