Оразбекова Ләззат Маратбекқызы
ШҚО. Тарбағатай ауданы.
Ғани Мұратбаев атындағы орта
The theme of the lesson: Music in your life
The aims of the lesson:1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about Music in your life, to train new words and discussion an English language
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English, Music
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction
The equipment of the lesson: diagrams on the tasks, pictures, posters, computers, interactive board.
The procedure of the lesson
I) Organization moment
-Good morning children?
-How are you?
b) A talk about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
c) A talk about the weather?
-What day is it today? -What season is it now?
-What date is it today? - What month is it now?
1) shake your hands
2) stroke on the head
3) pat on the back
4) do massage
5) hug each-other
6) press the nose
7) say a compliment
8) hand in hand turn around
9) take a hand and jump
10) rub with backs
11) pull the ear
12) give polite bow
Listen to each-other
Do the task in time
Everyone should speak
Switch off mobiles
Everyone should have dictionary
II. Checking up the homework.
III. Musical question:
-do you like to listen to the music?
If you like, let us listen it and find what kind of music is it?
(The students must listen the styles of music and find what style is it?)
After all this, have you found the name of our new theme?
-Today we will speak about music and the title of our new theme is Music in your life
The Presentation of the new words
What kind of music do you like?
Please divide 2 group 1Classical music. 2 Pop music
Please read the text and say why people cannot live without music.
groups read the text
Anser the questions:
1.Сan you think a day without music?
2. What music do you prefer? Classical? Pop? Folk? Why?
3. What made the Beatles popular with the young people?
4. What can you you say about the pop, groups of new generation?
5. What is your favourite pop group?
Game Find what kind of music is it?
Conclusions and marks
-The information is interesting, I can easily use it in practice.
-The information is interesting, but I have some problems to use it in practice
-The information is difficult to understand