Planning my time
The aims of the lesson:
Educational: to consolidate lexical stock, to encourage students in different tasks and to express their opinions, to enrich students’ vocabulary.
Developing: to develop pupils’ creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to Create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
1. To help pupils speaking, writing, listening and draw.
2. Revise all the material, answer the questions, describe the pictures and peoples, and make up your own sentences.
3. To bring up children to interest to languages.
Visual aids: pictures, cards, interactive board.
The type of the lesson: competition English lesson.
The procedure of the lesson
I. The organizational moment
- Good afternoon!
- Good afternoon teacher!
- How are you?
- I’m fine, and you?
- I’m fine too, thank you, sit down please!
The report of the pupil on duty
- Who is on duty today?
- I’m on duty today.
- Who is absent today?
- All are present.
- What date is it today?
- Today is the 5th of February
- What day is it today?
- Today is Saturday.
- Well, thank you, sit down please.
So today we have new theme “Planning my time”.
II. Warm up.
Have part tome job
Motor bike …………………etc.
III. Checking up the home work
Teacher divides class into 2 degrees and she passes lesson
III – degree
1. Task: To speak about rules of Past Continuous tense:
2. Task: To make up dialogue using Past Continuous tense:
Ex: 6 on p 84
3.: to say Proverb
1. Task: Ex: on p 83
2. Task: Complete the table
3.: Ex: 6 on p 84 make up question
IV. New Materials
1. Reading the new text: ‘” Do you know”
2. Translate into Kazakh
3. Doing exercise: 9
4. Ex: 10
5. To compare the USA with the Kazakhstan
V. To consolidate the Grammar material
VI .Home task
III – degree ex: 13 on p 85
Essay and short retelling the about your country (Text Do you know )
II- degree: Ex: 11 on p 85 compete the chart
VII. Giving marks
Your mark is 5, 4
VIII. The end of the lesson
The lesson is over!
Скачать методички (классные уроки) для учителей по разным предметам: история, литература, физика. Как провести урок с учеником, вам поможет грамотно составленный план урока. Занятия по математике, литературе, физике, информатике, химии, психологии.