“Present Perfect Continuous and Present Perfect Simple”
Form: 9 “Е”
Duration: 45 min
The theme of the lesson: “Present Perfect Continuous and Present Perfect Simple”
The aims of the lesson:
1. to be able to speak about the new theme. To check up their knowledge on this theme
1. to develop listening, writing and speaking abilities
2. to check up the knowledge of lexis
1. to improve students' motivation and participation in classroom activities
2. to stimulate students' to a learning foreign language
Visual aids: an interactive board, the English book, СD
Visual materials: cards, wallpaper, pictures
The procedure of the lesson.
I. Organization moment:
Teacher’s activity Pupils’ activity
- Good afternoon, pupils! - Good afternoon, good afternoon
Good afternoon too you
Good afternoon and teacher
How are you?
- I’m very well, thank you! And you? -We are fine.
- Sit down, please
- Who is on duty today? - I’m on duty today.
- Who is absent? - All are present.
-What day is it today? - Today is…wednesday
-What date is it today? - Today is the 5th of february
II. Checking up the homework.
T: What was your homework?
P: To learn the new words by heart.
T: Now let’s check up your homework
III. Presentation of the new theme. “Present Perfect Continuous and Present Perfect Simple”
The Present Perfect Continuous
Утвердительная форма Вопросительная форма Отрицательная форма
... + have/has been + IV Have/Has ... been + IV ? ... have/has not been + IV
I have (=I've) been playing.
Я играю. ( уже с ... ) Have I been playing?
Я играю? I have not (=I haven't) been playing.
Я не играю.
It has been playing
=(...'s been playing) Has he
it been playing? He
It has not been playing
=(hasn't been playing)
They have been playing
=(...'ve been playing) Have we
they been playing? We
They have not been playing
=(haven't been playing)
Present Perfect Continuous образуется при помощи вспомогательного глагола to be в форме Present Perfect ( have been, has been ) и причастия настоящего времени смыслового глагола - Present Participle (IV-я форма или ing-форма).
Present Perfect Continuous употребляется для выражения:
Длительного действия начавшегося в прошлом и продолжающегося до момента речи, причем:
1. Действие может еще продолжаться в момент речи (при этом необходимо указать длительность периода действия);
2. Действие закончилось непосредственно перед моментом речи, а его результат присутствует в настоящий момент.
The Present Perfect
Утвердительная форма Вопросительная форма Отрицательная форма
... + have/has + III Have/has ... + III ? ... have/has not + III
I have (=I've) played.
Я сыграл. ( уже или ранее ) Have I played?
Я сыграл? I have not (=I haven't) played.
Я не сыграл.
It has played
=(...'s played) Has he
it played? He
It has not played
They have played
=(...'ve played) Have we
they played? We
They have not played
Present Perfect образуется при помощи вспомогательного глагола to have в настоящем времени ( have, has ) и причастия прошедшего времени смыслового глагола - Past Participle (III-я форма или ed-форма).
Форма Present Perfect имеет временной акцент "до настоящего момента" и употребляется тогда, когда необходимо подчеркнуть, что результат некоего действия, случившегося в прошлом (не важно, непосредственно перед моментом речи или в более отдаленное время), присутствует в настоящий момент, например: I have lost the key. Я потерял ключ. (значит сейчас я без ключа)
Grammar exercises. Ex.1. Circle the correct words.
• She has written three letters this afternoon.
• I have read this page four times and I still do not understand it all!
• He has in hospital because he has had an accident.
• Ouch! I have cut my finger!
• My mother`s making sandwiches – she has been cutting bread all morning.
• Great news! You have won the competition.
• James has known his wife since he was a child.
• I have been reading this book since eight o`clock, and I still have not finished!
Grammar exercises. Ex.2. Complete the sentences. Use Present Perfect Continuous or Present Perfect
Simple forms of the verbs.
• I have been studying for my test since I got up.
• Haven`t you finished that book yet?
• He looks terrible! What has he been doing all night?
• Has that singer made any CDs yet?
• I`m sorry, I have not started my homework yet.
• My brother works really hard when he wants to. He`s cleaned four rooms this morning!
• It`s been raining for days – will it ever stop?
Ex. 3. Read about the pop star.
Ex. 4 Listen to the music extracts and write the words from the box next to numbers 1 – 6.
1. Classical – классический
2. Rock – рок
3. Jazz – джаз
4. Reggae – регги
5. Country – страна
6. Hip-hop – хип-хоп
Ex.5. Match the words with the pictures.
• a piano - пианино
• drums – барабан
• a trumpet - труба
• a violin - скрипка
• a clarinet - кларнет
• an electric guitar - электрогитара
• a saxophone - саксофон
• a flute - флейта
• a synthesiser - синтезатор
• a keyboard - клавишный инструмент
Ex. 6. Listen to the people talking about music.
1 We ___ to the theatre since last month.
A haven’t gone B haven’t been going C hasn’t gone
2 My friends and I ___ since 2 o’clock.
A have sunbathed B have been sunbathing C has been sunbathing
3 Sally ___ news since she left university.
A have reported B has been reporting C has reported
4 Jane is abroad. She ___ three countries.
A has already been visiting B have already visited C has already visited
5 ___ dancing lessons?
A Has you ever taken B Have you ever taken C Has you ever been taking
6 I want to buy a new flat. I ___ money for ages.
A has been saving B have saved C have been saving
7 My uncle is a doctor. He ___ lots of vital operations.
A has made B has been making C have made
8 Jack is cold. He ___ for too long.
A has been swimming B have been swimming C has swum
9 Den ___ championships before.
A has never won B hasn’t never won C has never been winning
10 We ___ in this café before.
A haven’t been eating B haven’t eaten C hasn’t eaten
* Ex 11 at p-103.
* To make a grammar test connecting with the phrasal verbs
Lesson is over!
Good-bye! Тәлімгер.орг Полный текст материала на тему “Present Perfect Continuous and Present Perfect Simple” можно смотреть в скачиваемом файле. На этой странице приведен фрагмент материала
|Көрсетілім: 520 | Жүктеулер: 0 ||
|Барлық пікірлер: 0|