загрузка...The theme: Review lesson
The aims of the lesson:
a) Education aim – to present the new material the new topical words, to teach to speak on the theme to enrich pupils’ knowledge about will and be going to.
b) Developing aim – to develop pupils speaking, reading, listening skills to enrich their vocabulary on the base of the new material.
c) Bringing up aim – help them to love and respect foreign languages; attentiveness, concentration.
The type of the lesson: a lesson of teaching grammar.
Method of the lesson: Question and answer, pair works.
Form of the lesson: practical
Visual aids: pictures, cards, interactive board, grammar table
The procedure of the lesson.
I. Organization moment
-Good morning, pupils!
-Good morning, teacher!
-Sit down! Who is on duty?
-I’m on duty today.
-What is day today?
-Today is 22nd of November.
-Who is absent?
-All are present
-All right, thank you.
II. Checking up
-What was your homework for today?
-Learn new words
III. Warm up
Complete the table with the past simple and pact participle forms of the irregular verbs.
Base form Pact simple Pact participle
V. New material:
Divide pupils into 2 groups
1st group: Question tags
1. quection tags are positive or negative questions at the end of statements. We add ‘tags’ to the end of statements:
a) when we are not cure that what we are saying is correct, and we want the other person to cay if we are correct or not.
b) when we are cure that what we are saying is correct, and we want the other person to cay something about it.
2. with positive statements, we usually use a negative question tag.
I’m late, am not I? He’s lazy, isn’t he?
With negative statements, we usually use positive tag.
I’m not late, am I? He isn’t lazy, is he?
2nd group: Present perfect simple with already and yet
We use the present perfect (have/has + V3) to talk about a present situation, and the events in the pact that are connected to the present situation
The teacher’s angry because we haven’t done our homework.
We use already in positives sentences, and yet in negative and in questions sentences
The word already usually comes between have and the pact participle. The word yet usually comes at the end of the sentences or question.
I don’t want to watch the film on TV tonight – I’ve already seen it.
I stated this work two hours ago, but I haven’t finished it yet.
When we use the word just with present perfect, it means ‘not very long’. Like already, it is usually placed between have and the pact participle.
I’ve just heard that my favorite band has released a new CD – great!
Do you want a piece of cake? My mother’s just made it.
Exercise 1 Complete the sentences with the question tags in the box.
1. He doesn’t know the answer, ………..?
2. We’re really late, …………?
3. She can wait, ……………?
4. They knew all the answers, …………..?
5. Your father works in that office, ……………?
6. Your sister can’t cook, …………?
7. They’ve finished their test, …………….?
Exercise 2 Complete the sentences with yet or already.
1. I haven’t finished my homework ………………… .
2. Have you heard their new CD …………… ?
3. We’ve …………… read that magazine.
4. She hasn’t left school ……………. .
5. My parent haven’t come back ………….. .
6. I know that joke – you’ve …………… told it to me!
7. They haven’t had dinner …………… .
8. Have you brushed your teeth ………… ?
Exercise 3 Use the present perfect with just
1. He …….(do) something for us.
2. You ……. (hear) tomorrow’s weather forecast.
3. We ……..(talk) about it.
4. He ……..(say) something about it.
5. They ……..(give) you a pay rise.
6. John ……..(have) his breakfast.
7. I …….(write) a letter.
8. She ……..(make) come fruit juice.
Exercise 4 Circle the correct question tags.
1. The shops close coon, do they / don’t they?
2. You couldn’t give me some money, could you / do you?
3. You’re the new English teacher, don’t you / aren’t you?
4. He’s always late, does he / isn’t he?
5. Your sister has taken my book, hasn’t she / isn’t she?
6. We’re going to Spain next summer, isn’t it / aren’t we?
7. They don’t live in America now, don’t they / do they?
8. There’s nobody in the shop, is there / isn’t there?
Test your selves. Circle the correct answer: a, b or c.
1. Liza …….. to Tom yet.
a) spoken b) spoke c) hasn’t spoken
2. I …….. what I’ll do in my holiday.
a) decide b) haven’t decided c) decided
3. I haven’t washed the car …… .
a) just b) already c) yet
4. You’ve read that book, …… you?
a) have b) hadn’t c) haven’t
5. The capital of Germany is Berlin, …….?
a) isn’t it b) doesn’t it c) hasn’t it
Test your selves. Circle the correct answer: a, b or c.
1. I’ve just seen Kate, but I ……. To her yet.
a) haven’t spoken b) didn’t speak c) don’t speak
2. Tony and Sarah have just moved to London, ……. ?
a) haven’t they b) didn’t they c) aren’t they
3. You haven’t got a new car, ……. ?
a) have you b) isn’t it c) haven’t you
4. He doesn’t live in Vancouver, ………?
a) doesn’t he b) isn’t he c) does he
5. He …… come home.
a) have just b) has yet c) has just
Ex. 1, p.29 WB
X The end of the lesson
The lesson is over. You are free. Good bye! Тәлімгер.орг Полный текст материала на тему Review lesson можно смотреть в скачиваемом файле. На этой странице приведен фрагмент материала
|Көрсетілім: 396 | Жүктеулер: 0 ||
Еуразия материгінің климаты.20:23
«ЖИТС-21 ғасыр дерті»02:30
Денсаулықтың генетикалық негіздері және кейбір тұқым қуалайтын21:20
Омыртқалы және омыртқасыз жануарлардың қорыту жүйесі және қорытылуын пысықтау сабағы.12:28
Аустралияның физикалық-географиялық орны. Ашылу және зерттелу тарихы.21:26
Дүниежүзінің экономикалық және әлеуметтік географиясы.12:22
Аустралия материгінің географиялық орны ,жер бедері ,пайдалы қазбалары мен зерттелу тарихы.23:37
«Баскетбол. Жұлып алу, қағып жіберу және тосқауыл қою»
|Барлық пікірлер: 0|