What colour is it?
загрузка...Оңтүстік Қазақстан облысы,
А. Байтүрсынов атындағы жалпы орта мектебі,
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі
Суттибаева Меруерт Хусанбаевна
The Theme: “What colour is it?” 5 cынып
Skills: Vocabulary and speaking
- To use active vocabulary in oral speech
- Introduction of new words
- To improve speaking confidence
- To develop children’s memory by repeating some difficult words for children
- To develop and practice speaking skills
- To develop children’s activity on the lesson
- To develop children’s interest in learning English
- Questions: “What colour is it?”;
Inter-subject connection: practice of speech, practical grammar.
Type of lesson: mixed.
Methods of teaching: demonstration, exercises, instruction, practice.
The equipment of the lesson:
Visual aids: Cards, pictures, text-book, whiteboard, Presentation.
Literature: English text-book for the 5th form by T.Ayapova and others. Алматы, «Атамура». 2005.
Duration of the lesson: 45.
Level: 5 form.
The procedure of the lesson:
Stage of the lesson Time Aims Teacher’s activity Students’ activity
2 - Getting acquainted with the pupils
- Preparing pupils to the lesson Teacher greets students:
“Good morning children! I’m glad to see you! My name is Meruert Husanbayevna. I’ll teach you English. Let’s begin our lesson. Today we’ll check up your homework, learn new words and learn new question: “What colour is it?” (Slide 1-2)
Good morning teacher!
2. Presentation of the theme
- To develop students’ activity on the lesson Teacher asks students:
“What theme do these words refer to? … Right, today we will speak about colours.”
“What colour is it?”
3. Warm up
6 - Improving of the sounds pronunciation
- Studying new vocabulary Teacher asks students:
“Look here, people, at the board (Slide 3). Listen and repeat these words.”
Key words: black, blue, red, brawn, white, yellow, orange, pink, green, grey.
Students look at the board and read those words.
4. Grammar: question:
“What colour … ?”
5 Grammar rules explanation
- Grammar rule fixation
- Vocabulary fixation Today we’ll learn new question: “What colour is … ?” and adjectives (black, blue, red, brawn, white, yellow, orange, pink, green, grey).
Look at the board and see some pictures of meaning these words. Try to suspect their meaning. (Slide 4).
S1, S2 … Students look at the board and try to name it.
- Vocabulary fixation Good for you!
Look at the board (Slide 5). Here you can see some pictures and some groups of words. Try to suspect their meaning and circle the correct word in each group of words. Students look at the board, read those words and circle the correct word.
- Vocabulary fixation Very nice!
Now, look at the board (Slide 6). Here you can see colours crossword. Can you name these pictures? And write the complete words for the colours there (in the correct order)… and then put the words into the grid.
Answers: (Slide 7)
S1, S2… Working colours crossword
- Vocabulary fixation Excellent!
Now, look at the board (Slide 8). Here you can see colours wordsearch. Search for the words. They are hidden left to right and down.
Answers: (Slide 9)
S1, S2… Working colours wordsearch
- Vocabulary fixation* Now, I’ll hand out you these cards, where you can see some pictures, drawing. You must paint them. You have 5 minutes. Then I’ll check up it. S1, S2… Working crossword puzzles
5. Giving the home task
- Home task explanation
Your home task will be “Coloured pens”.
Now, I’ll hand out you cards “Coloured pens”, where you can see crossword, pens and shit of paper. In your imagination, pick up these pens one by one – taking the top one each time. Then write the complete words for the colours there (in the correct order)… and then put the words into the grid.
Is everything clear for you? Please, ask questions, who didn’t understand.
6. Conclusion and assessment
- Sum up Well, students, today we learnt a lot. We learnt some new words and grammar material. I hope you like today’s lesson. Thank you for your activeness. The lesson is over. Good-bye. (Slide 10)
Good-bye. Тәлімгер.орг Полный текст материала на тему What colour is it? можно смотреть в скачиваемом файле. На этой странице приведен фрагмент материала
|Көрсетілім: 387 | Жүктеулер: 0 ||
Особенности удвоения молекулы ДНК23:32
Қазақстандағы топырақ типтері.22:11
Баскетбол добын алып жүруді үйрету21:42
Оқу мен оқытуда ақпараттық-коммуникациялық технологияларды пайдалану21:41
Баскетбол ойынының негізгі қозғалыстары01:15
ВНЕКЛАССНОЕ МЕРОПРИЯТИЕ «НАВСТРЕЧУ ОЛИМПИАДЕ»11:51
Ұлттық саябақтар мен қорықшалар.23:32
Допты ойынға қосу және қабылдау.
|Барлық пікірлер: 0|